I am a Digital Media Design graduate based in the Greater London Area. I love technology and I am an enthusiastic quick learner who adapts easily to new and emerging trends within my field. I am proficient in Graphic Design and Video Production with experience in Web Design, Online Marketing, Social Media Management, and Public Relations.
I first gained my chops in the music industry working in London as a Production Assistant for the Creative Department at Metropolis Studios. Highlights of my time at Metropolis include graphic designing sales pitches that were sent to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse and various other artists, working on a music video, brainstorming for the Alice Cooper 'Welcome 2 My Nightmare' App and providing customer service to high profile artists.
I worked in Washington D.C. in the summer of 2012 where I interned for a budding non-profit, Listen Local First. I helped build relevant and interesting online content for their website through videos and blog posts to help raise the profile of the District’s local music scene.
As of May 2013 I work as Digital Media Assistant within the Web Development Team for Marketing and Communications at the University of Hertfordshire.
My experience includes:
• Experience with interviewing, music videos, storytelling, documentaries, field production, commercials and PSAs.
• Experienced with Professional Cameras, connectors, lighting and related equipment.
• Expert in Professional Video Editing: Avid, Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro.
• Experience with photography, illustration, layout, print, web design, and banner ads.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite CS6: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffects, Adobe Edge, Adobe Flash, Adobe Dreamweaver.
• Some experience with Protools and has used professional miking techniques for TV Production: voiceovers, miking talent and interviewees, live concerts, and in-studio performances.
To request a PDF version of my CV or for any inquiries please contact me via email.